Strange oil leak E36 4 cyl

On my 1995 318, I have a significant oil leak coming from somewhere on the lower front side of the engine and above and slightly behind the steering gear. It looks like it only happens when the engine is
running. The profile gasket has been done by the dealer several years ago, but I don't think that is it since I don't have any coolant leaking as well. I have cleaned it off with a sprayer, only to have the leak still be out of sight.

can see. Where could the leak be coming from?
Thanks in advance, RS
1995 318i 4-door 230,000 mi.
Check the connectors on power steering fluid reservoir. It might be a loose clip.
Thanks for the tip. It turned out to be the oil filter housing gasket and O-ring. I could clean the engine off, and have it not leak for a few days, and then it would reappear. It turns out that it took a few days to trickle down the front of the block.
I wish I could claim credit for finding it, but I wound up taking it to a local BMW mechanic (not the dealer).
Thanks, R Spen