Subtle steering "click" 2006 325i

"Click" is really the wrong word, it is a feel I get when turning, as if something is the slightist bit loose. This is my third 325 and I have never
felt this before. Anyone else? It is so subtle that I will expect the dealer to just smile at me and tell me everything is fine :)

never
I'd be looking at the middle and bottom joint in the steering column -- worn or loose.
Could also be bushings, rack, ball joints, etc, but I bet it's a steering column issue.
-Russ.