Suddenly Stalling:1999 BMW 328i stalls after moving it 2 feet.

I have 1999 BMW 328i. I did something that caused a stalling problem. Simply backed the car up 2 feet to change the parking spot(it was a cold engine, was parked 24 hours, don't know if that matters).Usually
it runs very well,starts 1st time every day. But after I ran it for under 1 minute to move it those 2 feet, (I turned it off or it stalled, can't remember exactly), tried to restart it but it would not idle after that. Started it several times, turns over +starts, BUT stalls in seconds unless I keep my foot on the gas and keep RPMs over 900. What could cause this? (I learned my lesson to not run it for <1 minute, but does anyone know some sensor to check or what component I should have looked at?)Thanks to anyone who can help.