Sunroof panel falling off

The small square panel with the sunroof switch is now falling off. I had some work done on the sunroof awhile back, but recently the panel just doesn't want to stay on. I have a 1992 525i. Any ideas on how to fix this?
Thanks!
I Have the same problem. I broke mine trying to find out why my sunroof didn't always work (need help there). What I used to to fix mine temporarily was to wrap a hard wire around the mirror and hook it up to the edge of the sunroof opening. The only perminent fix is to replace the plastic panel, the tabs break off due to the plastic getting brittle over the years. Hope this helps