Supply and fit front panel/nose cone on a 1994 E36 320i Coupe?

You banglers dont have these, but my nose cone is rusted to f**k. I put off looking at it until the weather got better and by then - it was too late.
(I actually think it started from behind and worked its way through anyway.)
Anyway,
I've got a quote: Supply original BMW front panel = 64 (they are getting it from some place in Sidcup) Fitting & painting = 36.
Sounds reasonable??? (Eurocarparts have it for 69 delivered, so not bad on that score)
He said it was 30-40 bolts altogether.
Lordy

Sounds more than reasonable for fitting and painting. Is the paint solid colour or metallic? Hope he's not just using aerosols. ;-)
--
*Modulation in all things *

On Wed, 03 May 2006 00:14:20 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

It's black,

I often see them respraying cars there with all the proper painty stuff. No Halford's carrier bags in site!
Lordy

It was more than reasonable. So much so, that when I gave him the 100 cash, he looked at me and asked "Where's the rest of it?"
Turns out when he said 64 for parts and 100 "all together" - "all together" meant fitting and spraying.
Still sounds OK though. But I have to go back for him to finish spraying because he said the weather was too hot yesterday.
Lordy