Suspension upgrade

Im looking at replacing the Shocks/struts on my 99' 528i (non sport pkg). It has almost 180K on the clock and I believe is in need of some replacements.
My question is which of these would be a better replacement for an adjustable Coil-over?
KW Variant 2 Coilover Kit http://www.m3motorwerks.com/products/description.php/II &2/PA=0
Or
H&R Coil-Over Suspension Kit http://tinylink.com/?FYB2CodIqH
Or
???
--
Thank you,

~~~
Branden Nelsen
Hard for me to say, but I have H&R springs with Koni's and it works fine.
AlF

Branden Nelsen wrote:

Why do you want adjustable coilvoers?