Synthetic Oil

SNIP

FYI I'm actually driving 30 miles to work each day, 60m round trip but it's mainly cruising at 80. Ahem I mean 70.mph (At least one benefit to the UK)

With all the photo-radars in th UK? Generally, you can cruise around 80 in most of the US if the trucks and the left-lane nazi's don't clog things up.

R / John

Reply to
John Carrier

"roy" wrote

Interesting. I guess the service calculator on your car is more complex than on mine. In my case, it only takes into account the amount of fuel burned.

So usually, how many miles can you go before the service light comes on?

Pete

Reply to
Pete