Temp sensor

Hey Group, I have a '91 325ic. The other day I went through a puddle and when I checked the car later that afternoon, I noticed that the ambient temp sensor
had come loose from it's location and was hanging.
Where does it go??
Help if you can.
Thanks, Don Lanassa
There is an air duct that directs cold air onto the left front brake rotor, the temp sensor probe lives in that air duct. There is a hole to plug it into.

sensor
Thanks Jeff, I'll check it our tomorrow. Don