Thanks for the advice!

I heard from several knowledgwable individuals on how to solve an irritating front end problem. Thanks to all who offered advice. I've been doing business with Bavarian for years , so I guess I'll see what they have to offer.

Also, i did not know the center tie rod was a possible culprit. We'll start there first.

The FCP stuff seemed too good to be true. Could you really rebuild the whole front end for $500 in parts? I doubt it.

John

Reply to
mothboy

wrote

IIRC, when I replaced the upper and lower control arms in my '91 525i, that's about what it cost for parts from BavAuto/Bimmerworld. I seem to recall $550...

FloydR

Reply to
Floyd Rogers