Thanks for your help!

To all:
Last August (2006), this group was kind enough to answer some questions about BMW Z4s, to help me with a novel that was in its finishing stages.
The thread was "Z4 question for novel I'm writing." The novel involved a hit-and-run by a Z4, and I was trying to determine if there was any part of the car that might shatter and be left behind at the scene as evidence that could lead to the model of the car involved. The group helped me zero in on the knockout plug on the front end.
The novel, SILENT COUNSEL, a legal thriller, went on sale last month. You'll be happy to know that in the Acknowledgments at the front of the book, I publicly thank the members of "Google's alt.autos.bmw" group.
I invite you to check out my website at www.KenIsaacson.com for more information about SILENT COUNSEL.
And thanks, again, for your help!
Best,
Ken Isaacson SILENT COUNSEL, a legal thriller Windermere Press (September 2007) www.KenIsaacson.com www.MySpace.com/KenIsaacson
A No. 4 Amazon Hot New Release-and a No. 5 Amazon Bestseller-in Legal Thrillers
"[Silent Counsel] boasts a complex story and heart-pounding climax that will have readers looking forward to Isaacson's next." Kirkus Reviews
"Ken Isaacson's first legal thriller...is on a par with the works of John Grisham." Midwest Book Review
sale last month.

[Stands back and waits for the nerd attack]

heh.. yeah. Thats really kind of sad -- cool you gave props to the people here but .. ahem.. for later additions of the book you might want to use the google to search for 'usenet' and learn about the history of it. Google didn't have anything to do with alt.autos.bmw beyond providing a access to it.