Thinking of getting a M3

Hi Guys

I am thinking of getting an M3, taken a look on

and the one I am thinking of is a 2002, for £25000. What do you guys reckon other than the obvious should I look out for. Also is anyone in here selling one at the moment?

Looking forward to getting a M3 at last

Reply to
CK

I've got a 2001 that I'm thinking of selling. Blue with satnav/TV and heated seats.

Reply to
adder1969

I've got a 2001 that I'm thinking of selling. Blue with satnav/TV and heated seats.

Can you post some pictures?

Reply to
CK

I've got a 2001 that I'm thinking of selling. Blue with satnav/TV and heated seats.

Could you post some pics?

Reply to
CK