thoughts on used 2001 318i?

Hello,

I am considering one of these used. It has full service history and 82,000 km.

Is black paintwork and in excellent condition - it's being sold at an estate auction.

Is there anything I should look out for?

Many thanks in advance.

Reply to
David

"David" wrote

We US guys don't know much about that engine, but earlier ones were good. Check to see if the brakes are ready for replacement. Make sure all the windows go up and down (if electric lifts - known problem.) Make sure the fluids (oil, coolant, etc.) look good. Make sure the radiator hoses aren't soft and that there is no seepage from anywhere.

FloydR

Reply to
Floyd Rogers