Thump in corners

Hello All,
I have a weird problem that I have been trying to solve. I have a E34 (1991) with an m20 engine.
When I go around a corner with giving it some gas, I'm getting a THUMP,
THUMP, THUMP from the rear end. But when I give it some gas, it goes away in the same corners. But the sound is not there when going in a straight line. Only in corners with no acceleration.
I'm leaning towards a Diff Support or Subframe Bushing problem.
Any one else have any input?
Sorry... that should say "When I go around a corner without giving it some gas, I'm getting a THUMP, THUMP, THUMP from the rear end
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

At a guess - rear bush/ball joint Kind of standard service part at 50K+ on many models