Thump in corners

Hello All,

I have a 1991 535i (German Spec) E34 with an M20 engine. I have a weird THUMP, THUMP, THUMP coming from the rear when I corner left or right. This thumping occurs only when I gointo a corner WITHOUT giving it gas. As soon as the gas is applied it goes away.

I'm leaning toward a Diff support or Subframe bushing.

Any thoughts?

Reply to
jkdunbar

Could simply be the exhaust hitting the bodywork.

Reply to
adder1969

Sounds like the rear shock mounts are broken.

Kyle.

98 740iL 01 525i
Reply to
Kyle and Lori Greene