Tips for checking out a 1988 325i convertible ???

I'm about to check out the above car. It supposedly has 129K miles, in good to very good condition, has 5-spd, extra top, black/"light brown interior (weird). Can anyone tell me some specific stuff to look for ?
Also an estimate of market value (have ck'd Kelly, NADA, BMW boards). I've got to drive quite a way to check it, so want to be prepared. THANKS !
LoboTx wrote:

When they get to be that age, it's all about condition. No guides or mileage really matter. They were great cars. Check for accident damage (repainted or misaligned panels), good clutch (no chatter, smooth), and a smooth running engine with no smoke. Records are always nice.