Tons of BMW DIYs

Check out the literally hundreds of BMW Do-It-Yourself links. Helpful and informative, covering almost every component of your BMW. Includes E30, E36, E90 3 series, and E34, E39, E60 5 series models. Let me know
if you have a DIY that you would like on the list. Thanks!
Links: E30: http://www.bimmerportal.com/diy/e30.aspx E36: http://www.bimmerportal.com/diy/e36.aspx E90: http://www.bimmerportal.com/diy/e90.aspx
E34: http://www.bimmerportal.com/diy/e34.asxp E39: http://www.bimmerportal.com/diy/e39.asxp E60: http://www.bimmerportal.com/diy/e60.asxp
Thanks a lot

This is a complete rip off of a long existing link host but I guess, as the old saying goes, to copy is flattery in it's most sincere form...
Here is the original: http://www.bimmerdiy.com /
Cheers, Bob
BMWman wrote:

And believe it or not (http://www.bimmerdiy.com /) is a complete rip off of a different link host. I guess I don't see how making helpful DIY links available to BMW owners can be given a negative spin.
Cheers!
Any web site that advertises crap like "the turbonator" should be avoided like the plague.

GLR, I guess you have no idea how Google Ads function. Google selects relevant ads from willing advertisers and places them on your site. As far as the "Turbonator" goes, somebody must be buying them or they wouldn't have ads all over the web. Maybe you are just the individual that they are looking for. Remember their ad is on that crappy site... I had better give you a link as you might not be able to find it... here it is http://www.bimmerportal.com .
Thanks for your enlightening remarks!