Tons of BMW DIYs

Check out the literally hundreds of BMW Do-It-Yourself links. Helpful and informative, covering almost every component of your BMW. Includes E30, E36, E90 3 series, and E34, E39, E60 5 series models. Let me know if you have a DIY that you would like on the list. Thanks!

Links: E30:

E34:

BMWman

Thanks a lot

"BMWman" a écrit dans le message news: snipped-for-privacy@v46g2000cwv.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
frischmoutt

This is a complete rip off of a long existing link host but I guess, as the old saying goes, to copy is flattery in it's most sincere form...

Here is the orig> Check out the literally hundreds of BMW Do-It-Yourself links. Helpful

Reply to
Bob

And believe it or not

is a complete rip offof a different link host. I guess I don't see how making helpful DIYlinks available to BMW owners can be given a negative spin. Cheers!

Reply to
BMWman

Any web site that advertises crap like "the turbonator" should be avoided like the plague.

Reply to
GRL

GLR, I guess you have no idea how Google Ads function. Google selects relevant ads from willing advertisers and places them on your site. As far as the "Turbonator" goes, somebody must be buying them or they wouldn't have ads all over the web. Maybe you are just the individual that they are looking for. Remember their ad is on that crappy site... I had better give you a link as you might not be able to find it... here it is

Thanks for your enlightening remarks!

Reply to
BMWman