Torque Settings for 1991 (H) 325i Saloon

Does anyone know what the torque settings (Headbolts and camshaft, in newton Metres and pound C) are for a 325i Saloon BMW 1991 (H) Newer shape. Thanks in advance for any replies

Reply to
Me Myself and I

The new head bolts are stretch bolts - and DO use new ones. Torquing them is done in three stages. I presume you know they are tightened in a specific sequence. The initial torque is 30 nm. Then tighten each bolt 90 degrees. Finally, tighten them all again another 90 degrees. No further retorquing is done after any mileage.

If you are asking about the flange to camshaft torque, I show an M30 bolt used and tightened to 145 nm.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Smitter