Treo 650 and BMW

Anyone have issues with Treo 650 palm vs 2006 330i with Nav

Reply to
TJB

It depends on which cellular service you have. The bluetooth in the car will recognize and work with any treo 650 but evidently will only display your contacts if your provider is Cingular. I have a Verizon Treo 650: it works great for making and receiving calls. However the car screen will only display the first page of your contact buttons and not your entire address book. The whole voice command thing basically sucks big time, however.

Reply to
bmoag

I have Cingular and the problem seems to be that it will only show my contacts that are in my favorites and not my phone book. Is that normal ? Anybody else have the same issue ?

Reply to
TJB

I have the GSM Unlocked Treo 650 (using my T-Mobile SIM card) and it pairs successfully every time you try it. But, it only CONNECTS every

48 hours or so to my 2006 325i. When it does c> I have Cingular and the problem seems to be that it will only show my
Reply to
ramgarden

I've got a Treo 650 with Sprint. I researched this issue on the net, and I believe that it is standard that only entries in favorites are transferred to the car. So - it's normal - but not what you'd want.

Reply to
Brian Hardy