Treo 650 and BMW

Anyone have issues with Treo 650 palm vs 2006 330i with Nav

It depends on which cellular service you have. The bluetooth in the car will recognize and work with any treo 650 but evidently will only display your contacts if your provider is Cingular. I have a Verizon Treo 650: it works great for making and receiving calls. However the car screen will only display the first page of your contact buttons and not your entire address book. The whole voice command thing basically sucks big time, however.
I have Cingular and the problem seems to be that it will only show my contacts that are in my favorites and not my phone book. Is that normal ? Anybody else have the same issue ?

I have the GSM Unlocked Treo 650 (using my T-Mobile SIM card) and it pairs successfully every time you try it. But, it only CONNECTS every 48 hours or so to my 2006 325i. When it does connect (square brackets around the bluetooth icon on the phone) it works perfectly. The signal strength shows on the radio, my voice dials work, and numbers I've added to the favorites buttons get transferred OK. I don't understand how it can work perfectly some of the time then not others. I know it is my car's fault because I can take my phone into another 2006 325i in my dealer's showroom and it works every time. I'm going to go back next week and complain to see if they can figure out why it works in that car but not mine and then fix it. My car's production date was in October 2005 if that helps anyone...
TJB wrote:

I've got a Treo 650 with Sprint. I researched this issue on the net, and I believe that it is standard that only entries in favorites are transferred to the car. So - it's normal - but not what you'd want.