Trouble finding coolant drain plug 95 525i

I'm trying to flush the coolant system in my 95 525i but I'm having alot of trouble finding the block drain plug. I was told it is on the passenger/header side of the engine under the #6 cylinder, is it obstructed by another component? Need more detail to find the plug, kind of in a hurry - car's still jacked up.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Chad

Reply to
ckramer7070

yaofeng

Thanks yaofeng, that really helped me out.

Chad

Reply to
ckramer7070