Trouble finding coolant drain plug 95 525i

I'm trying to flush the coolant system in my 95 525i but I'm having alot of trouble finding the block drain plug. I was told it is on the passenger/header side of the engine under the #6 cylinder, is it
obstructed by another component? Need more detail to find the plug, kind of in a hurry - car's still jacked up.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Chad
See that bolt head between the two exhaust manifolds?
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/yaofengchen/BMW_95_525i/DSC_1569.jpg
On Oct 20, 11:43 pm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Thanks yaofeng, that really helped me out.
Chad