True Z4 story ;-))

My girlfriend is waiting for me at a supermarket and this older guy in a Z4 pulls up.
He says,"you like my new car?"
She replies, "They've got a great engine but I just don't like the look
of them. BMW haven't made a nice looking car since Chris Bangle started working for them. Shame really."
Guy's jaw dropped and he drove off :-))
John Burns wrote:

I imagine there was some shrinkage going on too.
You've got her well trained... ;-)
--
-Fred W

ahahahahahahahahahaha!
On Tue, 18 Apr 2006 11:33:28 +0100, John Burns

Priceless.

It would have been cooler if rather than her actually having to say anything you turned up in your Alpina version and swept her away. ;) Z4 done right.
--
Sam

On Tue, 18 Apr 2006 11:33:28 +0100, John Burns

LMAO!
What I'd give to have seen his face...
Dodgy.
--