True Z4 story ;-))

My girlfriend is waiting for me at a supermarket and this older guy in a Z4 pulls up.

He says,"you like my new car?"

She replies, "They've got a great engine but I just don't like the look of them. BMW haven't made a nice looking car since Chris Bangle started working for them. Shame really."

Guy's jaw dropped and he drove off :-))

Reply to
John Burns

I imagine there was some shrinkage going on too.

You've got her well trained... ;-)

Reply to
Fred W

ahahahahahahahahahaha!

Reply to
daytripper

Priceless.

Reply to
user

It would have been cooler if rather than her actually having to say anything you turned up in your Alpina version and swept her away. ;) Z4 done right.

Reply to
Sam Smith

On Tue, 18 Apr 2006 11:33:28 +0100, John Burns waffled on about something:

LMAO!

What I'd give to have seen his face...

Dodgy.

Reply to