trunk capacity of e46 WITH fold down seats...?????????

Hi guys... I want to buy something from Ikea...
Can I fit a box that is 180 x 90 x 50 centimeters in the back of my 330 (WITH fold down seats)
That is 71 inches long, 35 wide, and 20 inches long...
Has anyone tried a big box like that?

You won't be able to get it in. My 330xi opening is about 32"x16". The length is also a problem - you'd have to have the front seats upright and forward; but it would be hard to do because the combination of rear seats not folding completely flat and the trunk's lower lip will prevent you from getting it in, anyway.
Now, if you had a wagon (touring)...
FloydR
SharkmanBMW! wrote:

I doubt it'll fit. Could you take the contents out of the box and fit them that way?
That will be the plan... it will surely work that way, but will be a PITA to carry up the stairs in pieces!
No big deal, I won't sell the car over that! My 540 rear seats didn't even go down, so I am one step ahead.