Turn signal not functioning - left side

Turn signal not functioning - Left side of car only (front and back) not working. Right side works fine. Checked all bulbs. All good. Put volt meter on left side in back and no energy when switch is on. If I
use the hazard switch, it is the same problem. Right side works fine. left side does not work. Therefore, I don't think this is a switch issue. What do I do next?
Troberts wrote:

BTW - This is a 95 325i.
Troberts wrote:

It could be a flaw in the switch contacts for the 4 way flasher switch. (Based on past experience with a Jeep) Try turning the 4 way switch on and off several times.
Not it. Removed flasher and still have issue with turn switch.
What about the relay in the fuse box?