turn signal relay - 87 325 is

Howdy,
I just noticed my passenger side front signal light out. I replaced the bulb but no go - all other signal lights work.
I am a new BMW owner so I'm learning as I go.
Any help for what I'd need to do about this is appreciated.
Cost in us$$ too.
TIA!
Lance
turn signal relay - 87 325 is
If you're saying that all the other lights flash except this one, you have a working flasher but a bad connection to that particular bulb...
On Tue, 27 Nov 2007 19:53:13 GMT, "Lance Reichert"

Which on that particular car is likely to be a corroded lamp socket or the plug in back of the lamp socket. --scott

Check the new bulb, check the connection.

Guys, thanks so much for the feedback. I talked to my mechanic. As it turns out the replacement bulb is the wrong type. Another mechanic must have put it in and sent the car on it's way.
I really appreciate te help and I'll be back around for advice on parts.
Lance