tv tuner

Hi, does anybody know what tv tuner modul code is correct for my e39 (530d)? I've found lots on the Net (Ebay etc) but i'm not sure they're right for my
car. My screen is 16:9. Also www.realoem.com reports codes that are differents. I've found 6550 6 911 221 about a 7series and it seems can work fine in my 5 series but also 6550 5 911 221 seems to be good. Can someone help me, please?
Thanks, Claudio