UK BMW Dealership Discounts

Does anybody know what sort of discount UK BMW dealers are likely to give on a 3 series 320i SE saloon with a list price of 24,045? Do they offer generous discounts?
Thanks,
Andy

No discount but you might get a better trade in allowance or a set of mud-flaps or maybe a fair finance deal but no discount. Better to wait until August and the new 85 Reg and buy a demo I saved 20k on my 730dSE with 3200 miles on the clock and fully loaded with everything except cleanable wheels (bah humbug)
--

Sir Hugh of Bognor

You guys in the UK are always getting screwed on prices for BMWs. In the US, you could get a medium-optioned 335i for that price.
FloydR
I remember comparing options like satnav a few years ago, it was 2.5 times more expensive in the UK than the US!