UK E38 remove radio

Hello,
Ive got a BMW 728 (E38) and want to remove the radio to plug a dension ipod adapter into the cd connection at the back. Don't know where to start, how do I get the plastic surround off, presumably theres a screw
under that?
Thanks for any help,
Paul

See www.e38.org for a link :-)
Thanks, i've had a good look on that big page of links but can't find anything to help.
I think ro remove the tape deck at the top there are 2 plastic tabs you can pull out on the left and right then there is a small screw or allen key thing to undo.
But don't know how to pull out the unit below, radio itself.