UK: Trafficmaster playing up

Got a 2000 E38 with trafficmaster/sat nav (not widescreen). Last few days, the control knob used to navigate the trafficmaster map has progressively become uncontrollable - seems like it believes it is being pressed in when it isn't, etc etc. I pulled the switch panel out and found a unit that the switch leads to. Anyone know if I can get this part and replace it easily?

Thanks,

LaTerciaReal

Reply to
LaTerciaReal