Unidentifed part on a '93 530i

I have a leak in the power steering system of my UK model 1993 530i. I've traced the leak to a what looks like some sort of sensor located on a hydraulic manifold thing located on the LH side of the engine compartment, underneath the ABS control unit. It has pipework around it that appears to go to the PAS pump and reservior. There are two sensors on this part, and fluid appears to seep through the top one when the engine is running.

I cannot find any reference to this part in my Bentley manual or on the internet anywhere. Can anyone help me ID what this leaky sensor might be? I heard that some models had self-levelling suspension fitted? Could it be something to do with this?

Thanks, James

Reply to
James Bossard

"James Bossard" wrote