upgrade

I switched the 5 and the 3 on my 325xi.trunk badging, and now I have a faster car thats worth 30,000$ more. damn I'm clever

--
RS
2006 FLSTNI

Sure, but your chances of getting it stolen are a lot greater. Take the whole thing off and put a Honda Civic badge on instead and thieves will leave it alone. --scott

Where do you live? Around here, a Honda or an Acura (same damn thing really) will be stolen long before a Bimmer...
On 12 Oct 2007 09:34:17 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@panix.com (Scott Dorsey) wrote:

Scott Dorsey wrote:

Rob
Robert wrote: