V12 HT lead sets going cheap, brand new.....

I have no relation to this company but thought this may be of use to someone with a V12:
We have 500 set of Ignition Wire Sets. Made by Beru in Germany for the
follong BMW car models: BMW 750 series 1988-94 5.0L V12-4988cc BMW 850i series 1991-94 5.0L V12-4988cc All are new and packaged well. Jobber Price = 537.26 Our sales price $150.00 each. Payments by PayPal. We have many other BMW parts on our web site www.surplusparts.com AND we have many of our items listed on www.autopartauctions.com which is one of the larges automotive parts auction sites in the world.