Valance mounted fog lights for 1986 325e

Hello,

I've tried searching for these, but can't seem to find any information on them or where they can be purchased. Perhaps a better search term would help?

I'm not talking about bumper mounted fog lights here, but rather am looking for the rectangular ones that mount behind the lower valance.

Does any here have any information as to what brand was originally used and whether or not they are still available? Any links? My guess is that they were supplied by either Hella or Bosch.

Thanks in advance to those who post a reply to the group.

Peter.

Reply to
Peter Bogiatzidis

They're Hella. BMW part # 63 12 1 468 150.

www.bavauto has them, so does

Round about $100 each.

Reply to
Dean Dark