Various Chip's for m30's -- anyone compare them?

I've seen a few claims of the chips -- my car has a bavauto that does give the car more pant-dyno get up and go w/o sacraficing drivability.

I was wondering if there was a place that compares the claims of the chip makers & who's chip is a copy of who's & problems people have.

There seems to be a lot of dinan & conforti copies out there; as well as everyone claiming to be "better" than others.

Dinan +43HP +21 ft/lb Conforti +43HP +21 ft/lb "Tech Performance" +25HP +29 ft/lb (ebay) BavAuto +19hp +19 ft/lb EAT Chip Authority Venom Hartge Alpina Pro Formance

Dinan only remaps at full throttle from what I understand, while conforti remaps at all throttle positions.

With the BavAuto chip I can say that it appears they remap everywhere as well, becuase the car definately feels "lighter" (like I shed some weight) at lower RPM's.

I've read a lot about some chips cause the car to hunt more, and idle to vary a lot when shifting into drive or neutral (autos).

I'm sure there's a lot more out there -- these are just the ones I've noticed.

I think this informatino, if it doesn't exist, would make a good faq for someone's website.. maybe even with some actual user's comments.

Josh Assing