very importmant

Hello , I`m just one poor boy from Bulgaria and my dream is to have my own BMW so if someone is interested in making me a big gift for my birthday ..
please write at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com :P
Add pictures here
βœ–
:P

Oh, I am, I am. How about an M6 Convertible? Would that be OK?
Add pictures here
βœ–
Tom Scales νΰοθρΰ:

this is my dream .. but .. it would be too much :)
Add pictures here
βœ–

Hey, soldier, you got chocolate?
Add pictures here
βœ–
Tom Scales said

I think you're wasting your money. You should buy me a Z4 instead. ;-)
Add pictures here
βœ–
:P

Well, I'm sure there is more then enough money to go around.
If I was serious.
The way to get a BMW is to work hard and earn it. Or inherit it.
Add pictures here
βœ–
Tom Scales wrote:

Why not steal it?
Add pictures here
βœ–
Tom Scales said

Damn, I guess it's back to work for me then. ;-)
Add pictures here
βœ–
Work hard and save your money. A BMW is way more fun when you get it for yourself.
:P

Add pictures here
βœ–
damn .. i need this car :(