Video: BMW - The story of joy

The German automaker, BMW released a new video explaining the story behind a company's success. Video translation into the King's English: We are a car
company. But we don`t just make cars. We make time machines, Build Snowplows, And create works of art. We inspire fans, And fan clubs. We are efficient and dynamic. We even shape the future. We realized a long time ago that what you make people feel is just as important ... as what you make. And at BMW we make Joy. (...) Read More: http://www.topspeed.com/cars/car-news/video-bmwthe-story-of-joy-ar75782.html
----------------------------------- BMW NewsHub: Latest auto news sourced from websites, portals and blogs http://www.carshops247.co.uk/news/BMW.html