Video: BMW X5 falls on its head after unsuccessful barrel-roll stunt

We?re curious to know if at any point before the driver of this BMW X5 decided to turn his SUV into a Dukes of Hazzard stunt car did he honestly think that he
could successfully complete an airborne barrel roll without doing his car ? and himself ? any harm. Read More: http://www.topspeed.com/cars/car-news/video-bmw-x5-falls-on-its-head-after-unsuccessful-barrel-roll-stunt-ar95847.html
----------------------------------- BMW NewsHub: Latest auto news sourced from websites, portals and blogs http://www.carshops247.co.uk/news/BMW.html
"Fail"? Seems like the only appropriate use of an X5...
Not a fail... but a PHAIL!
DAS
--
To reply directly replace 'nospam' with 'schmetterling'
--
"personaobscura" < snipped-for-privacy@nochance.com> wrote in message
Did you notice how the alarm goes off after landing?
I think that means we can assume that it was not his car.
He obviously damaged the car and if he did steal it hopefully himself.

http://www.topspeed.com/cars/car-news/video-bmw-x5-falls-on-its-head-after-unsuccessful-barrel-roll-stunt-ar95847.html
PS the original stunt in Man with the Golden Gun can be seen here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGxlr03VuT8