Video: Lap the Nurburgring in a BMW M5 'Ring Taxi

Any car enthusiast will tell you that if there?s one race circuit in the world that they?d like to burn rubber on, it?s the Nurburgring Nordschleife race track
in Germany. While our chances of ever stepping into the graffiti-laden pavement of Nurburgring may have been little to none in the past, we may finally get our chance soon enough. Read More:
----------------------------------- BMW NewsHub: Latest auto news sourced from websites, portals and blogs