and do it for yourself.

Reply to
Dean Dark

Dean Dark napisa³:

I'm interested long VIN (or something).

Reply to
Szymon Semla

According to

the following appears: Series: 3' E46 Body: Saloon Model: 318i Engine: M43 Region: ECE Version: Left Hand Drive Transmission: Neutral Manufact. date : 1999/04

Similarly, realoem.com provides the exact same info, plus: Production Code: AL31, batch ID: 47631

What else do you need to know?

Reply to
bfd

How he can use a search engine? That might be a good place for him to start...

Reply to
Dean Dark

Yow, the link should be:

bfd

On 14 Mar 2007 13:40:52 -0700, "bfd" waffled on about something:

Transmission: Neutral? I knew BMW had a reputation for making almost everything an option, but I thought they'd at least give you some gears! :o)

Dodgy.

Reply to
Dodgy

Go the page. Enter the last 7 digits of your VIN number.

Reply to
grinder

result from

COUNTRY OF ORIGIN GERMANY MANUFACTURER BMW MODEL 318I BODY STYLE STANDARD CONSTANT CONSTANT CHECK DIGIT RESULT AVAILABLE IN COMMERCIAL VERSION CONSTANT CONSTANT ASSEMBLY PLANT DINGOLFING / REGENSBURG GERMANY SEQUENCE NUMBER SERIAL NUMBER

Reply to
glenior