Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Alan Mac Farlane
August 5, 2009, 3:43 pm
rate this thread
This electric fuel pump is like a light bulb ... turn it on and it works.
Or it don't one day ...
Well it is light bulb time here on the car being 9 years old and high
Sooooo ... any helpfull ideas on swapping out that fuel pump under the
Couple of screws, refit the fuel line, replug in the electric harness
wire ... turn the key and see if it will start as that is the test I hear.
Good fuel pump ... no dash board light ... nothing at all ...
just get the engine going and go as that is how it works.
Thanks guys ...
- » Why does BMW only offer the E90 335d with an Auto Transmission?!
- — Previous thread in » BMW Cars and SUVs
- » BMW sets Guinness record for longest drift with new M5 [w/video]
- — Newest thread in » BMW Cars and SUVs
- » BMW Owner: I Can Drive Into Restaurants Because My Car Is Expensive
- — Last Updated thread in » BMW Cars and SUVs