Want Bentley manual

Does anyone have a copy to sell of the Bentley manual for the 1994 530i? They are kind of expensive and maybe I can take one off your hands if you no longer have a use for it. It's the E34.
Bob
check here... http://www.bimmer.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f

Bob wrote:

Buy it here new:
<http://catalog.eautopartscatalog.com/smittys/sa/wizard.jsp?partner=smittys&clientid=sasponline.com&baseurl=http://www.sasponline.com/&cookieid=1IY0J8NB71IY0J8YFB&year 94&make=BM&modelS0-I-002&category=Z&part=Paper+Repair+Manual>
sorry for the long link...
$43.82 new. Used to have a free shipping over $50 policy (not sure if it still does). If so, buy a couple of oil filters or something and your golden.
http://sasponline.com
No affiliation. Just the cheapest prices I know of.
-Fred W
Hey Bob,
Let me slap you in the face, then offer you $500 for your car.
If you can't afford $69.95 for a repair manual, you sure as shit can't afford the car you're driving.
Might I suggest you put a couple more Camaros on blocks in front of your trailer?
Brett Anderson KMS

Brett,
Your response seems a bit harsh and uncalled for, Heck, I paid for the Bentley manual and I think it's expensive, he's just looking for a second hand copy, no reason to jump on him.
I think BMWs are really expensive and I still drive them. Cost and value are subjective, I think it's outrageous what they charge for bottled waters, but they fly off the shelf.
BTW, Your advice and opinions over the years on this group is much appreciated.
con brio,
    - Steve.

KMS - Brett Anderson wrote:

Bad day Brett?
"bob91343" wrote: > Does anyone have a copy to sell of the Bentley manual for the > 1994 530i? > They are kind of expensive and maybe I can take one off your > hands if > you no longer have a use for it. It's the E34. > > Bob
Try (www.ebay.com)