WANTED 1980 BMW 528I computer

I am looking for a Bosch Computer # 0 280 001 300 for a 1980 BMW 528I THX

Have you checked the E12 cult site yet? Bunch of us E-12 fanatics congregate there to swap stories, parts, and advice. Might be someone there who has a spare...sorry I don't.
Also, consider joining....not often you find a place that has so many E-12 cult members in one place!!! ehhehe BTW...where you located? Houston here.
Ernie