Wanted 540 tourer (Suffolk UK)

I am looking form a low mileage 540 tourer auto that maybe on its way to auction. I will pay auction price and save you the trouble of taking it to auction. It will also save me going to auction and waiting around for the car I want. I may consider a 530 tourer auto. pete

Reply to
turtill

Does this include MOT failures, examples with burnt valves, goosed auto transmissions etc. that tend to turn up at auction?

Well be more specific...

Reply to
R. Mark Clayton

I wouldn't expect a low mileage example to have any of those problems Mark. Those that are offered with problems will be considered. pete

Reply to
turtill