Washer for Front Windshield Stopped

The washer for the front windshield just stopped working half way between Detroit and Chicago on my 02 X5. The res. is full and the rear still works although the headlight washers stopped too. On my way back
to Detroit tomorrow in the snow. Any ideas?

Fuse? A blown fuse might explain both washers quitting. Then, why did the fuse blow> Jim

fuse, blockage, air lock (most likely, especially if reservoir had previously run dry), frozen up, pipe come off, one way valve stuck / broken, motor seized, wire disconnected, switch not working, relay loose...