Water under the left rear wall

Hi,
I have a small problem with my BMW 528i E39 2000 year. After the rain or after the outer wash there is water under the left rear wall. Do you know how can I resolve that ?
I can see that the left door rubber is crack. Is is possible that the rubber is cause a water in car ?
Regards, cyber1boy

Sorry I mean floor. Water appears on the left rear floor.

Ok I will check this. Where is door trim? I see some line and on the line is BMW label. Some tiny rubber is around the line. Is it door trim ?
In article

No - the trim is the entire inner face of the door maybe known as a 'card' too? - usually in the same material as the seats. It's clipped in place but may have a couple of screws holding it on too. A google should find instructions - or buy a copy of the TIS off Ebay. That will give dismantling instructions. I haven't got access to my copy at the moment to look them up.
--
*Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies.

Ok, thank you for instructions. This mean that door trim can cause water on a floor ? Could you send me on email if you find you instructions ?
Regards, cyber1boy
In article

Please read my original reply more carefully.

No. This is a newsgroup.
--
*Arkansas State Motto: Don't Ask, Don't Tell, Don't Laugh.