Water under the left rear wall

Hi,

I have a small problem with my BMW 528i E39 2000 year. After the rain or after the outer wash there is water under the left rear wall. Do you know how can I resolve that ?

I can see that the left door rubber is crack. Is is possible that the rubber is cause a water in car ?

Regards, cyber1boy

Reply to
Cyber Boy

Sorry I mean floor. Water appears on the left rear floor.

Ok I will check this. Where is door trim? I see some line and on the line is BMW label. Some tiny rubber is around the line. Is it door trim ?

Reply to
Cyber Boy

No - the trim is the entire inner face of the door maybe known as a 'card' too? - usually in the same material as the seats. It's clipped in place but may have a couple of screws holding it on too. A google should find instructions - or buy a copy of the TIS off Ebay. That will give dismantling instructions. I haven't got access to my copy at the moment to look them up.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Ok, thank you for instructions. This mean that door trim can cause water on a floor ? Could you send me on email if you find you instructions ?

Regards, cyber1boy

Reply to
Cyber Boy

Please read my original reply more carefully.

No. This is a newsgroup.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)