Waterpump or Radiater??

Hey yall I need advice like real bad. Ok I have a 1984 BMW 528e and it seems as if when i turn the car on and let it warm up it looks like all the water comes out. I checked and i cant tell whats going on, so I
thought maybe the water is being regected it might be the radiater stoped up or the waterpump. Can anyone help me at all. Thanks in advance.
*sigh*
is there a pool of water under the car? if there is you have a leak in the cooloing sytem. have a look around and see where its comming from. that will tell you if its the rad, a hose, the pump or something else.
if no pool of water *BUT* you still losing water from clooling system, then you may have a cracked block/hear/blown head gasket... all of those things are serious/expensive especially for that age of vehicle.
keith

Yup Keither, yer rite. He shoulda stole a difrent car.

Yep, y'all gotcher classic radiater regect stop if ya got all the water comin out. Get some gaffer tape and wrap the pipes real good. If it don't stop, then mebbe yer cousin Earl is pissin round your car all the time.

Is this a reference to Pyro Jo's "deeelayed gratification" ~1989?