Way OT: MB 190E input needed

Hello All, Please don't fuss at me. I have the option to buy a 1993 Mercedes 190E with 145k miles. It's an 2.3L 4 cylinder with an Auto tranny. Green Exterior
and Tan Leather interior.
The Known issues are: 1. All of the power windows don't work. (Anyone have any input on what I should check? Relays, fuses, etc?) 2. The A/C doesn't work. Doesn't blow cold. 3. The sunroof works, but has some through the paint scratches which look like it was rubbing at one time?
The asking price is 2,000.00 USD. Anyone have an idea if it is worth the price, and then to fix it up?
Here's a link to a picture:
http://i10.ebayimg.com/03/i/04/c5/88/a8_1_b.JPG
Please let me know what you think. :-)
Wayne K.
You could buy a '93 318i and then throw an anchor behind it for the same money and performance. But seriously, maybe you should try the M-B group???