Weber factoyu URL

Does anyone knew web address of a Weber company? Not US. Where is Weber factory located? Spain? I am unable to locate it.

I am thinking of replacing my problematic Pierburg 1B2 with a Weber carb. I am in Europe, and I speak only English (and my native language), so only on-line shops I found are in USA or UK. So to cut shipping costs (and maybe find a better deal) I am trying to locate Weber factory.

Reply to
Yvan