What car does he drive?

Does he drive a BMW - if not please post in another group.

Reply to
R. Mark Clayton

The Lord, being almighty, no doubt drives anything he wants the chariot to be. But I am not so sure about Jesus.

DAS

Reply to
DAS

I see your point, if you were a deity and had a BMW would you let your son drive?

Reply to
R. Mark Clayton

He drives a Plymouth. It says in Genesis that, "In his Fury, God drove Adam and Eve from the garden."

I'm not sure about Jesus, but I think Mark explains that the Apostles were "of an Accord."

--scott

Reply to
Scott Dorsey

... yeah, yeah... and In Triumph etc etc...

(But I must say, even though oldies, still goodies.) DAS

Reply to
DAS

Probably... but -- I should not say this loudly in this group -- I would be happy for him to drive a chariot with a three-pointed star on the bonnet somewhere, too...

DAS

Reply to
DAS