What car does he drive?

JESUS IS LORD,
Does he drive a BMW - if not please post in another group.

The Lord, being almighty, no doubt drives anything he wants the chariot to be. But I am not so sure about Jesus.
DAS
--
To reply directly replace 'nospam' with 'schmetterling'
I see your point, if you were a deity and had a BMW would you let your son drive?

Probably... but -- I should not say this loudly in this group -- I would be happy for him to drive a chariot with a three-pointed star on the bonnet somewhere, too...
DAS
--
To reply directly replace 'nospam' with 'schmetterling'

He drives a Plymouth. It says in Genesis that, "In his Fury, God drove Adam and Eve from the garden."

I'm not sure about Jesus, but I think Mark explains that the Apostles were "of an Accord." --scott

... yeah, yeah... and In Triumph etc etc...
(But I must say, even though oldies, still goodies.) DAS
--
To reply directly replace 'nospam' with 'schmetterling'