What comes as standard on 97 BMW 328i sport coupe?

Hi, can anyone help? I have just purchased a '97 (P reg) 328i sport coupe with full M3 body kit, AC Schnitzer M=A3 alloys and power flow exhaust. Can anyone tell me what came as standard and what has been added? Also, for insurance puposes, what do I have to disclose as 'modifications'? Wouls appreciate any info. Cheers, Jas

Reply to
jas

Google it. The body kit is standard "sport" fitment if indded it s a "sport coupe" as on the reg document but those alloys and the exhaust aren't.

Reply to
adder1969