What is your MPG?

Page 2 of 2
According to the OBC in my 2001 330 ci SP, my average MPG is 18.6. Does this seem about right considering that I split pretty evenly with city and
highway driving? My 1996 328 IS SP got quite a bit more with the average MPG right around 26! In both cases, I am pleased with the performance. I figure the 330 is a bit heavier than the 328 w/manual trans. Auto in the 330. I know, I know. I made a mistake. Let the flames begin! :) The next one, an E46 M3 will have the manual trans.

My '01 330xi has 26.7mpg at average speed of 42mph over the last 3 tanks. So 18 is quite bad (I do have a manual, but the xi has higher ratio differentials, which knocks off about 1mpg.) My mix is about 60% highway/40% surface.
FloydR

Nope - Belgium. All you need is a huge tank, and good negotiating skills :)