What to do with a 1975 3.0si?

This has been sitting in a garage since the early 1980's. Back then it had VERY noisy valves & I had a friend willing to help repair it. We took the cylinder head off but he got stuck because it needed some sort of BMW tool to go further. Long story, but it's still there, with all of the parts now sitting in the back seat.

Now I need to get rid of it. But I'm torn. I could donate it to one of those charities, put it on ebay, or maybe someone here is interested. It's been stored inside for over 25 years, so I'm sure it has other issues at this point. But I hate to just junk it. Any suggestions?

Dave B.

Reply to
Dave Barnett

Call your local chapter of the BMWCCA. Put an ad in their newsletter. Someone will buy it who will actually rebuild it.

--scott

Reply to
Scott Dorsey